Zenoss firefox search
rolfs
2013-06-14 07:25:02 UTC
rolfs [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rolfs] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss firefox search"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73614#73614

On one of the early versions of ZenOss, I right-clicked on the search for device field and I added it as a keyword search, and now I type z <host> in my URL and it jumps directly to the server inside zenoss.

You can re-generate it by making a small z.html file on any apache and go there with your browser and follow the instructions there..

My z.html looks like below, except ZENOSS-HOST is changed to the hostname of zenoss:
<title>ZenOss Device</title>
</head>
Does not work with all browsers. Known to work with firefox and Opera.
Richt click in field and select 'add keyword for this search'.
<form method=POST action= http://ZENOSS-HOST:8080/zport/dmd/deviceSearchResults http://ZENOSS-HOST:8080/zport/dmd/deviceSearchResults>
<input name=query>
Folder: Use default<br/>