processes monitoring
aru mon
2013-04-30 14:44:12 UTC
aru mon [http://community.zenoss.org/people/arumon] created the discussion

"processes monitoring"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73033#73033

Is there a way to monitor the process count and alert if the count breaches the threshold?
I can see there is only the process performace monitoring is happening.

Example:- I want to monitor the apache threads. Want to alert if it goes more than 50 threads.

Regards,
Arumon

vitaly_il
2013-05-01 07:39:51 UTC
vitaly_il [http://community.zenoss.org/people/vitaly_il] created the discussion

"Re: processes monitoring"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73038#73038

It's pretty simple - go to "template" of your OSProcess and add a threshold - for example, "count_count" > 50