Drag & Drop devices within different categories
Gabriel Linero
2013-10-04 11:45:06 UTC
Gabriel Linero [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gabriel.lb] created the discussion

"Drag & Drop devices within different categories"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74834#74834

I have installed the last version of Zenoss Core in a fresh CentOS installation.

I am used to Zenoss 3.2.1, where I could drag a device from server category and drop it to network (for example), or maybe between locations because the devices has changed its location.

With the new version is not possible now.
Is there any plugin I must install for this to work? or is this a built in feature?
I would appreciate any input about this.

Thanks!

hydruid
2013-10-04 13:27:45 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: Drag & Drop devices within different categories"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74835#74835

You can still do that in 4.2.4 Core.....what browser are you using?
Sometimes it helps to highlight the device on the right first, and then
drag to the new folder on the left.