Maximum Number of User Accounts
stevez
2012-03-29 14:23:25 UTC
stevez [http://community.zenoss.org/people/stevez] created the discussion

"Maximum Number of User Accounts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65604#65604

Hi everyone,

I've noticed a problem with the Advanced->Settings->Users page. This page lists the users and groups in place on the zenoss system. The default page size for users is 40. It seems that that cannot be changed. Up to 80 users that was ok because I could just sort in the opposite order to see accounts not showing on the first page. Unfortunately I'm over 100 users now so there are about 20 accounts which I cannot reach at all. I am running Zenoss 3.0.2 (a bit out of date I know). Is this a known bug? Changing page size does nothing.

Is there some place the 40 is defined in the backend for the users page? A hard-coded hack job would help greatly until we move to version 4.

stevez
2012-03-29 14:30:13 UTC
stevez [http://community.zenoss.org/people/stevez] created the discussion

"Re: Maximum Number of User Accounts"