monthly bandwidth utilization and charts
COMPUTER KING
2012-09-14 02:53:41 UTC
COMPUTER KING [http://community.zenoss.org/people/c0mputerking] created the discussion

"monthly bandwidth utilization and charts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68566#68566

Got ZenOSS mostly working now and quite happy with how autodection worked to find my devices got snmpd working ok i think dont know alot about it yet but im learning.  Anyhow running 4.2 on centos 6 64bit and got some interfaces listed on my main server/hypervisor but the charting is not really working as i was expecting and do not see much on my charts one green bar thats it.  Should be lots of activity on that interface it is eth0 hook to the inet and has an email server webserver backup server ect behind it.

Also my IPS charges alot for bandwidth and i need to keep close track of how much i use each month I have tried generating a report for interface utilization but is does not seem to show me anything.

Again thank you in advance for your help

COMPUTER KING
2012-09-24 21:08:33 UTC
COMPUTER KING [http://community.zenoss.org/people/c0mputerking] created the discussion

"Re: monthly bandwidth utilization and charts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68726#68726

Still no charting information please help

capoitaly
2013-02-07 11:12:08 UTC
capoitaly [http://community.zenoss.org/people/capoitaly] created the discussion

"Re: monthly bandwidth utilization and charts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71430#71430

Same problem...
On one server I can see only packets/sec but not Throughput graph...
On other servers I see all graphs!

4.2.3 version