Google Map Line Options in 4.2.4
dlitwin
2013-08-12 17:39:34 UTC
dlitwin [http://community.zenoss.org/people/dlitwin] created the discussion

"Google Map Line Options in 4.2.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74358#74358

In the current Zenoss 4.2.4, are there any options for changing the google map line width / color / transparency which connect between networks?  Right now they are the default green.  Because my networks are close togher, it becomes a smooshed up mess.  I'd like to decrease the width of those lines to better see what is going on.

I know back in the 3.x days there was a .js config file that I could modify which would accomplish this.  Other posts on the forum describe this, but I don't know if it still holds true for 4.x

Much thanks.
Dannon