How to change Zenoss graph range from hourly to daily or montly?
lily li
2012-10-19 22:07:30 UTC
lily li [http://community.zenoss.org/people/flyfish990] created the discussion

"How to change Zenoss graph range from hourly to daily or montly?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69376#69376

Thanks.

Charles Wilkinson
2012-10-20 13:50:47 UTC
Charles Wilkinson [http://community.zenoss.org/people/charles81] created the discussion

"Re: How to change Zenoss graph range from hourly to daily or montly?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69383#69383

You just zoom out by clicking the magnifying glass with a "minus" and then clicking on the graph/s

Or, better yet, you can select the "Range" drop-down menu at the top of the list of graphs and set it to "Daily" or "Monthly"

I'm on 4.1.1 Enterprise.  I'm not sure if you'll see the same in an earlier, or Core, edition.

lily li
2012-10-22 20:55:56 UTC
lily li [http://community.zenoss.org/people/flyfish990] created the discussion

"Re: How to change Zenoss graph range from hourly to daily or montly?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69446#69446

Thanks for reply. I mean how to change the default date range for the graphics. I think I got it by modifying these three files to adjust default date range from hourly to weekly so I can view the weekly performance graph, but still can't see the change applied to the report sent out thru reportmail. Any idea?