Returning a Location Instance
Mouhammed Soueidane
2012-10-16 08:25:03 UTC
Mouhammed Soueidane [http://community.zenoss.org/people/raziology] created the discussion

"Returning a Location Instance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69238#69238

Dear guys,
I'm intending to write a python script that I will pass to zendmd, to return the instance of a location that's found under a given path. After getting the instance, I need to change its address field so it appears on Google Map.

The reason why I need to do this is because I'm mass-adding devices using dmd.DeviceLoader.loadDevice, for which I'm passing the location of each device I'm creating, but I also need to set the address field of the location that's being created, which is not possible by calling loadDevice.

Can you guys please tell me how to do it?

Thanks in Advance.