Monitor servers in subnet through a public server
Mokoma
2012-03-08 08:33:30 UTC
Mokoma [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Mokoma] created the discussion

"Monitor servers in subnet through a public server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65069#65069

I am in the process of setting up a monitoring system for our servers. We have one control server that is accessible through internet but the rest of our servers are in a private network and thus can only be acess/monitored by going through our controller.
I will have my zenoss monitoring system on another server and thus I am wondering what is the proper way to acess the server in the subnet. Do I have to install zenoss on the controller or is there something else?

I am sorry if the question has been posted before but I haven't been able to find the proper information yet.

Thanks