No data after 3.2.1 -> 4.2.4 Upgrade
jbilbro
2014-01-02 16:04:45 UTC
jbilbro [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jbilbro] created the discussion

"No data after 3.2.1 -> 4.2.4 Upgrade"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75574#75574

I followed the Zenoss 3.2.1 -> 4.2 upgrade guide on Zenoss' wiki.  After fighting through it and getting Zenoss up and running, it's like I have a clean install of Zenoss - none of my previous devices or zenpacks are there.  I can see the zenpacks and rrd files and everything still on disk.

Anyone have any ideas?  Was there a point where I was supposed to do a backup/restore or something?

Thanks,
-Jeff

Michael Ducharme
2014-01-19 16:12:04 UTC
Michael Ducharme [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mducharme] created the discussion

"Re: No data after 3.2.1 -> 4.2.4 Upgrade"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75636#75636

We had similar problems, I got it working yesterday and updated the upgrade guide on the wiki to correct the procedure. Give it another try with the new procedure. I assume you are on CentOS/RHEL non-stack 3.2.1? If you are running the stack version of 3.2.1 you need to first migrate to regular 3.2.1.