Invalid RPN expression in custom graph definition
Jared Ready
2013-12-05 19:07:38 UTC
Jared Ready [http://community.zenoss.org/people/residentbiscuit] created the discussion

"Invalid RPN expression in custom graph definition"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75410#75410

Ran into this issue while migrating from 3.1 -> 4.2.4. We have some custom graphs, and one of them is throwing an error saying there's an invalid rpn expression. I copied this definition directly from the 3.1 server, which I know works. I can't see any issues in it, but maybe I'm just getting tunnel vision. Any idea? http://fpaste.org/59343/70435138/ http://fpaste.org/59343/70435138/

Photon
2013-12-06 15:43:57 UTC
Photon [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Photon] created the discussion

"Re: Invalid RPN expression in custom graph definition"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75421#75421

Hello,

  Maybe you should try to remove the last comma.

Good luck