Error Logging on to UI
Gowrish SS
2012-11-02 03:33:17 UTC
Gowrish SS [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gowrish.ec] created the discussion

"Error Logging on to UI"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69667#69667

Hi All,

When I try accessing Zenoss UI and i am getting below error..

  File "/opt/zenoss/ZenPacks/ZenPacks.zenoss.EnterpriseSkin-3.0.2-py2.7.egg/ZenPacks/zenoss/EnterpriseSkin/EntCheckIn.py", line 73, in get_metrics
    if d.productionState < 0:
AttributeError: productionState

In Zenjobs log i could see messages
ERROR zen.ZenJobs: Unexpected exception while running jobs
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenUtils/CyclingDaemon.py", line 51, in runCycle
    yield self.main_loop()
AttributeError: 'IBMBladeDevice' object has no attribute '__of__'

There was Zenpack to capture the information on IBMBldedevice and that zenpack was removed some long time back...but all of a sudden we could see this errors now. not sure on how to fix this...does remving device works..if so how can i remove it from the command line because id on know whichd evice clas its ina nd whats device name..just information i have is IP of the device..

Please help.

Sandeep_Krishnan
2012-11-02 10:41:17 UTC
Sandeep_Krishnan [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Sandeep_Krishnan] created the discussion