interface graph on /device/server/ssh/linux
aru mon
2013-06-22 11:07:58 UTC
aru mon [http://community.zenoss.org/people/arumon] created the discussion

"interface graph on /device/server/ssh/linux"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73705#73705

I am using ssh template to monitor my linux servers. where there it is not giving me the graphs for interfaces and os process and ip services. I can see os process data source is configured for SNMP and for IP services and interfaces there is no data source is available. Please let me know the work around to get the performance data for these elements.

Regards,
Arumon