MySQL Monitor error
jazzual
2013-02-06 00:59:39 UTC
jazzual [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jazzual] created the discussion

"MySQL Monitor error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71412#71412

HI,

I have just installed zenoss and using the core MySQL monitor, I can run the script from command line and it works fine - ./libexec/check_mysql_stats.py -H (with parameters)

But when run from gui it doesn't work:
WARNING zen.SshClient: 192.168.0.11 channel 27 The command $ZENHOME/libexec/check_mysql_stats.py -H xxxx -p 3306 -u xxxxx -w 'xxxx' -g returned stderr data (1) from the device: bash: /libexec/check_mysql_stats.py: No such file or directory

the file is there and it can run manually...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks