Winexe source file seems corupt
Nathan Harris
2012-08-10 08:30:30 UTC
Nathan Harris [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nathan.harris] created the discussion

"Winexe source file seems corupt"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/67770#67770

Hi all

I have been trying to fix winexe on Zenoss to remoltly monitor windows services and restart them if they fail.

The following post shoes how, but when I download the source, many of the files such as autoge.sh configure winexe.c etc all are missing. The tp level of source looks likes this

| auth      | client | heimdal_build  lib | nbt_server  param   | scripting   torture | winexe |
| bin       | codepages  include    | libcli  nsswitch | pidl    | setup   | utils   | wmi |
| build     | dsdb   | kdc        | libnet  ntptr   | rpc_server  smbd    | web_server  wrepl_server |
| cldap_server  heimdal | ldap_server | librpc  ntvfs   | script  | smb_server  winbind |

notice no autogen or configure

http://community.zenoss.org/message/48714#48714 http://community.zenoss.org/message/48714

hope someone can help not getting far with this one

:((