LDAP Authentication Failed password and Auth attempts
PaVan Jakati
2013-03-27 13:58:43 UTC
PaVan Jakati [http://community.zenoss.org/people/PaVan] created the discussion

"Re: LDAP Authentication Failed password and Auth attempts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72618#72618

hi All,

I am facing same issue in Zenoss 4.1.1 where one time wrong password is troubling whole session and not allowing user to login . It redirects to cookieAuth and stuff but never let user login . Any solution/suggestion ?

Shane Scott
2013-03-27 14:44:28 UTC
Shane Scott [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hackman238] created the discussion

"Re: LDAP Authentication Failed password and Auth attempts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72627#72627

PaVan:

We see this on rare occasion here. If clearing the cookies doesn't fix it, try logging in to the admin or another 'local' zenoss account then logging out and back in using the problem credentials.

Best,
--Shane Scott (Hackman23*=8)
SWSTC, Rackspace hosting

PaVan Jakati
2013-03-28 13:32:12 UTC
PaVan Jakati [http://community.zenoss.org/people/PaVan] created the discussion

"Re: LDAP Authentication Failed password and Auth attempts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72633#72633

Hi Shane ,

Nice and happy to see your comment here . As mentioned , i tried to login with other user and log out . Issue stil persist and users who had keyed in wrong password are all stuck and unable to login .

PaVan Jakati
2013-03-28 15:41:03 UTC
PaVan Jakati [http://community.zenoss.org/people/PaVan] created the discussion

"Re: LDAP Authentication Failed password and Auth attempts"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72635#72635

Hi All ,

Thanks for the help . Special thanks to Shane who help people so well . I have figured out a way out . I cleared browser cache , restarted the Zope and also did manual AD connections to the server to ensure the communication part . Users are able to login to the tool hence problem solved