Timezone in timestamps
thomas
2013-12-04 08:55:29 UTC
thomas [http://community.zenoss.org/people/thomas] created the discussion

"Timezone in timestamps"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75402#75402

Hi

I'm building a tool to get events from zenoss (via the Rest API) using the zenoss_client ruby library, however I have noticed that the timestamps returned from zenoss (ie. firstTime and lastTime) are localtime but without any timezone information, this causes the zenoss_client library to assume that the timestamps are in UTC time and not "localtime" (which I think is maybe the right assumption).

Is there any way of getting zenoss to actually report the timestamps with timezone information (ie. +0100)?