Keep getting setup page when logging on to Zenoss
James Bland
2013-03-28 13:47:19 UTC
James Bland [http://community.zenoss.org/people/birdra] created the discussion

"Keep getting setup page when logging on to Zenoss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72644#72644

We have setup Zenoss with admin and user accounts and confugre devices to be monitored.  However, when we login we are still presented with the setup page.  I have tried entering in a new admin password, but receive an error.  If I type in the URL after loggin in I can get to the dashboard, but will still be presented with the setup page when loggin in again.  we are running Zenoss 4.2.3 on Cento 6.36 4bit.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

James