Zenoss User Role without Events View
Milosz Pacocha
2013-08-01 13:15:32 UTC
Milosz Pacocha [http://community.zenoss.org/people/miloszp] created the discussion

"Zenoss User Role without Events View"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74255#74255

Is it possible to create a Role in Zenoss that won't be able to see Events.
Basicly in Zope if user is logged he has the Authenticated Role. And this is enough to see all Events. I'd like to manage users adding them Administration of selected Devices (only to view details and events). However every loged in user can see all the Events.
It seems that it should be some permission to disable for Authenticated role in Zope, but I cannot figure which one and where.

Any ideas?