Transforms with wildcards in filepaths?
w6bi
2012-12-11 16:27:07 UTC
w6bi [http://community.zenoss.org/people/w6bi] created the discussion

"Transforms with wildcards in filepaths?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70461#70461

This is part of the /Perf/Filesystem transform of a Zenoss system I inheirited.    I'd like to drop alerts from selected filepaths/directories.    There are a LOT of them and I'd like to be able to wildcard them (see below).    What I have implemented doesn't generate an error when I save it, but neither does it work.

Any pointers?

Thanks!

Orv

#### CUSTOM RULES START HERE