Email Alert Bug?
Shane Ketterman
2013-07-12 04:55:12 UTC
Shane Ketterman [http://community.zenoss.org/people/shaneketterman] created the discussion

"Email Alert Bug?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73927#73927

We had a strange issue today where email alerts stopped working entirely.  Nothing changed on our end and all I did was turn them off and then on again to get it working.

Does anyone know of a bug that would cause this in 4.3?

Also, is there a log I could view either command line or GUI that would show me SMTP trying to send emails but not able to?

Vaibhav.Narula
2013-07-12 19:43:04 UTC
Vaibhav.Narula [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Vaibhav.Narula] created the discussion

"Re: Email Alert Bug?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73954#73954

check zenactiond.log  it will provide more insight of the issue