Show events in webinterface after count 2
tzel
2013-11-27 07:26:41 UTC
tzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tzel] created the discussion

"Show events in webinterface after count 2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75350#75350

I was wondering if anybody found out how to display events in the webinterface only when the count is 2, we are working with around 8 sysadmins which are restarting and rebooting servers and services all day so we would like only to show events in the events database when the count is 2 or more.

We've already tweaked the alerting but are unable to manage the events in the web interface yet.

Hrvoje Tolic
2013-11-27 08:07:28 UTC
Hrvoje Tolic [http://community.zenoss.org/people/htolic] created the discussion

"Re: Show events in webinterface after count 2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75339#75339

Do you mean when viewing Events Console?
Just use filtering on top of Count column. In the textbox just put number 2 nad you'll see only events that have exactly the coount of 2.
If you want count greater or equal to 2, on Zenoss 3 use >=2. On Zenoss 4 use 2:

tzel
2013-11-27 08:53:36 UTC
tzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tzel] created the discussion

"Re: Show events in webinterface after count 2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75351#75351

Thanks for your answer, I actualy mean on the following page

http://zenoss.localhost:8080/zport/dmd/Events/evconsole http://zenoss.localhost:8080/zport/dmd/Events/evconsole

I am unable to add filters to the columns at the above url.

I know I can use filters at the page below but I actualy want it to change on the events page that is clickable from the dashboard.

http://zenoss.localhost:8080/zport/dmd/itinfrastructure#devices:.zport.dmd.Devices:events_grid http://zenoss.localhost:8080/zport/dmd/itinfrastructure#devices:.zport.dmd.Devices:events_grid

tzel
2013-11-27 08:56:51 UTC
tzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tzel] created the discussion

"Re: Show events in webinterface after count 2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75352#75352

sorry, I found the problem my filters were bugged and therefore I was not able to see the bar with textboxes.