distributed collector with custom ssh port
cloud stack
2013-03-11 09:23:13 UTC
cloud stack [http://community.zenoss.org/people/cloudstack] created the discussion

"distributed collector with custom ssh port"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72333#72333

hello all ,

I am now working with zenoss in a distributed environment, multi-collector with one master ( version 4.2 ).

Some of those distributed collector not allow use standard ssh port : 22 , but other custom ssh port , such as : 1234.

When I add a new device to zenoss and assign it to a collector with ssh port :1234 , it works find .

But when I  click menu : "Model Device" , zenoss told me that :  ssh port refused .

My question is : how can I tell zenoss master that , this collector use a custom ssh port ?

thanks all in anvance .