Need port details b/w Data collector servers to zenoss app server
Ramu Chittiprolu
2012-12-25 16:08:57 UTC
Ramu Chittiprolu [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Ramu] created the discussion

"Need port details b/w Data collector servers to zenoss app server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70710#70710

We are about to implement the zenoss in production environment. We have planned 4 data collector servers and one zenoss app server.I am left with the connevity details between distributed(data) colllector server to zenoss app server. Can anyone please let me know the port details b/w distributed(data) colllector servers to zenoss app server and vice versa.

Awaiting for the response.

Thanks,
Ramu

dpetzel
2012-12-25 16:51:39 UTC
dpetzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/dpetzel] created the discussion

"Re: Need port details b/w Data collector servers to zenoss app server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70711#70711

Try this
http://wiki.zenoss.org/Zenoss_Core_-_Remote_Collector_Firewall_Requirements http://wiki.zenoss.org/Zenoss_Core_-_Remote_Collector_Firewall_Requirements

Ramu Chittiprolu
2012-12-25 17:36:42 UTC
Ramu Chittiprolu [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Ramu] created the discussion

"Re: Need port details b/w Data collector servers to zenoss app server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70712#70712

Thanks for the reply. Can you please tell me what is the exact port between distributed server to app server.
i.e..how distributed server will connect to zenoss app server. Am new to zenoss.Please let me know.

Ramu