Monitoring Template - NotFound: low disk space error
mikeC79
2014-03-04 22:31:51 UTC
mikeC79 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mikeC79] created the discussion

"Monitoring Template - NotFound: low disk space error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75717#75717

I was trying to modify a filesystem threshold on my /Server/Windows/WMI template, but when I click on the template I get a banner at the top that says "NotFound: low disk space error". I am unable to modify the template now. I tried deleting the template from advanced > monitoring template > FileSystem > /Server/windows/WMI, and then copy a local copy of the same template I had back to /Server/windows/WMI but the same error returns. Is there a way to set a monitoring template back to default?

Zenoss 4.2.4.

mikeC79
2014-03-06 21:09:40 UTC
mikeC79 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mikeC79] created the discussion

"Re: Monitoring Template - NotFound: low disk space error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75718#75718

I figured it out. Under thresholds I created a new entry called "disk space error" and then it complained about another one. I created that one too, and the template came back to life.