Availability Report Issues
netzen
2013-01-03 08:17:29 UTC
netzen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/netzen] created the discussion

"Availability Report Issues"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70787#70787

Hi

I am having issues with the availability report.

Whenever I select the report I get a complete list of all the devices. I have tried narrowing the selection by selecting only certain devices under device class or selecting only a certain group. Yet the report always shows the complete list of devices. What am I doing wrong or what have I got configured incorrectly?

Running Zenoss Core 4.2.0

Assistance is appreciated