removing modeler plugins not working
tzel
2013-11-29 10:50:14 UTC
tzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tzel] created the discussion

"removing modeler plugins not working"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75364#75364

I've removed the HRFileSystemMap and the IpServiceMap modeler plugins from one of my devices because I want zenoss to model the device without both of them, for some reason after a remodel the device keeps getting the IpServices and FileSystems tab.

I've tryed restarting the zenmodeler daemon before modeling the device but unfortunatly this does not have any effect, does anybody experience the same problem?

I want zenoss to model my device with the IPServices tab and also it should model the filesystem with df instead of snmp.

tzel
2013-11-29 11:11:30 UTC
tzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tzel] created the discussion

"Re: removing modeler plugins not working"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75365#75365

I've just found the IPServices problem, the linux netstat plugins were still enabled.