Export the Software Inventory
stephen cooke
2013-04-22 14:31:49 UTC
stephen cooke [http://community.zenoss.org/people/cuky23] created the discussion

"Re: RE: Export the software tab"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72941#72941

Many thanks for this exporting of a software inventory for a given machine.   This gives me half of what I would like.( the export)

When I ran a "zenbatchdump" it didnt give me the software, can this be adjusted so that it does include something like the above software export?

Is it possible someone could point me in the right direction for doing  this so that I can export devices and then import them into another zenoss.

I need to include the software information?