Unable to view devices after devices added
xystus
2011-12-07 05:53:11 UTC
xystus [http://community.zenoss.org/people/xystus] created the discussion

"Unable to view devices after devices added"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63095#63095

Hi all,

Recently I try to add 2 Windows servers, after added, it didn't show in infrastructure page.
I can browse the device in event page, but not in Infrastructure page.
And I already try to run the reindex in zendmd, but the devices still not appear.

Please help!!

2011-12-07 13:41:40 UTC

"Re: Unable to view devices after devices added"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63116#63116

What production state did you set? By default it's only showing "Production"  production state devices. Also, make sure you're in the appropriate device class - does the search find it?

xystus
2011-12-08 02:02:44 UTC
xystus [http://community.zenoss.org/people/xystus] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to view devices after devices added"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63135#63135

Hi James,

I create the device is in Production & already choose to show all production state. but same. And this is weird that I crate another devices that can show in Infrastructure page, only two of them are not shown. Then I try to delete & re-create the devices that came back.
Thanks for your advice.

Cheers,
Xystus

2011-12-08 15:34:03 UTC

"Re: Unable to view devices after devices added"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63151#63151

So was this fixed by deleting and re-creating the devices?