Zenoss Event Co
Jonathan Lyons
2012-04-17 22:12:14 UTC
Jonathan Lyons [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jclyons] created the discussion

"Zenoss Event Co"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65945#65945

Hello all,

I have set up the Event Manager to run an event command in which makes an HTTP POST to a remote web server on every event. Unfortunately, it appears that even after the event is registered with Zenoss, it takes between 30 seconds and a minute for Zenoss to run the script command. I have the event aging threshold set to zero, so I don't think that's it. Is there a setting to reduce this amount of time? I have poured over all the timeouts and intervals looking for it, but haven't found anything that looks like it does what I need.

Thanks!

Jonathan