zenoss installation and configuring with linux machine
srikanth chidurala
2013-05-08 19:02:03 UTC
srikanth chidurala [http://community.zenoss.org/people/srikanth.chidurala] created the discussion

"zenoss installation and configuring with linux machine"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73121#73121

am new to zenoss..can some one please tell me how to install and configure with zenoss(clear steps) ao that i can able to see graphs of servers and monitor!!!!

please help me..

2013-05-08 19:12:47 UTC

"Re: zenoss installation and configuring with linux machine"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73122#73122

Are you looking to hire a consultant to set this up for you?

If not, did you read the provided documentation and search on questions you had? If you have, please see:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

srikanth chidurala
2013-05-09 04:47:07 UTC
srikanth chidurala [http://community.zenoss.org/people/srikanth.chidurala] created the discussion

"Re: zenoss installation and configuring with linux machine"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73125#73125

Hai james,

thnks for the replay..i already installed zenoss3.0 core on my ubuntu server..
my question is while adding a device to zenoss am not able to see graphs of that added device.i configured SNMP in added device..can you please explain how to add a device properly so that am able to see device loads,memory utilization etc..

2013-05-09 13:29:48 UTC

"Re: zenoss installation and configuring with linux machine"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73130#73130

Did you read my link? There are many details missing from your post that would allow me to even hazard a guess as to your issue.