Custom ssh based parser -- AttributeError: mount
Ken Henry
2011-10-25 13:38:36 UTC
Ken Henry [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kenhen93] created the discussion

"Re: Custom ssh based parser -- AttributeError: mount"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62131#62131

How did you fix this? I am receiving the same error

cgriebel
2011-10-25 18:01:57 UTC
cgriebel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/cgriebel] created the discussion

"Re: Custom ssh based parser -- AttributeError: mount"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62123#62123

File "/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenRRD/ComponentCommandParser.py", line 36, in dataForParser
    return dict(componentScanValue = getattr(context, self.componentScanValue))
That hack seemed to let my parser complete.  Then, after I removed my exception catcher, it seemed to work correctly and I didn't get the error anymore.  I can't really explain why it magically started working and it's been a while so I'm probably forgetting some things.