http monitoring behind load balancers
Keith Gates
2013-01-30 04:42:11 UTC
Keith Gates [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kgates] created the discussion

"http monitoring behind load balancers"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71285#71285

We uses "fat pipe" for our load balancer and are very happy with there product.  But we just put in a Web applacacion Firewall (WAF) in the web.  well the WAF can hold a number of IP addresses for our webservers. I have tried a bunch of combinations getting http monitoring to work. I am using both 3.2.1 and 4.2.1 zenoss core. Trying to to move to zenoss 4.2

Thanks for any help,

Keith

joanypony
2013-01-30 10:24:42 UTC
joanypony [http://community.zenoss.org/people/joanypony] created the discussion

"Re: http monitoring behind load balancers"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71288#71288

Hi Keith,

Exactly what is going wrong? Is the issue that the graphs just don't work? Or that you're trying to graph several entities that Zenoss think is one entity? More details please.

Thanks,
Joan