MIB organization in 3.2
Todd Burzynski
2011-11-09 18:00:12 UTC
Todd Burzynski [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tburzynski] created the discussion

"MIB organization in 3.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62538#62538

Does anyone have any tips/help for organizing MIBs in 3.2?  I'm new to Zenoss and trying to get a demo 3.2 install going for network monitoring.  Everything is going OK so far, except when loading MIBs there isn't any good way to organize them since the mib_utils Zenpack appears broken in 3.2.  Is there a manual way to batch move mibs to a subfolder, e.g., via SQL or zendmd commands?  Otherwise it seems I'm stuck drag-n-dropping one at a time :(