Component not being displayed - Graph
bautistaj
2011-10-27 20:32:31 UTC
bautistaj [http://community.zenoss.org/people/bautistaj] created the discussion

"Component not being displayed - Graph"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62269#62269

Hello,

I have an issue with a specific device (that just recently added - Catalyst 6500)...the thing is that I want to create a Report Graph from that device, using a particular interface. I got the stats from ALL the interfaces if i go to the device itself, but if i tri to create a Report Graph, it will not show any interface at all..why? i dont get it..and this is the only that i have issues with it.

Screenshoot attached:

Thanks!

Jose

2011-11-02 20:11:36 UTC

"Re: Component not being displayed - Graph"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62373#62373

You might want to try reindexing. See the first part of:
https://zcaportal.org/wiki/bin/view/ZCA/ZCAFAQ#How_do_I_fix_WARNING_zen.zenperfsnmp:_Error_loading_config_for_devices_in_my_zenperfsnmp.log_63 https://zcaportal.org/wiki/bin/view/ZCA/ZCAFAQ#How_do_I_fix_WARNING_zen.zenperfsnmp:_Error_loading_config_for_devices_in_my_zenperfsnmp.log_63

for details on a reindex.

Ryan Matte
2011-11-02 20:12:01 UTC
Ryan Matte [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rmatte] created the discussion

"Re: Component not being displayed - Graph"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62362#62362

Can you run zendmd as the zenoss user and try the following?

reindex()
commit()

This sounds like a possible indexing issue in the Zope database.

bautistaj
2011-11-03 13:25:47 UTC
bautistaj [http://community.zenoss.org/people/bautistaj] created the discussion

"Re: Component not being displayed - Graph"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62401#62401

Thank you guys!
that did the trick!

Jose