Why we stopped support 4.2 core package for debian ?
cloud stack
2012-10-26 06:03:15 UTC
cloud stack [http://community.zenoss.org/people/cloudstack] created the discussion

"Why we stopped support 4.2 core package for debian ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69543#69543

hi, all

         I had a very happy experience to use zenoss 4.2 core on CentOS which installed by only just one script!

          and another choice for install zenoss 4.2 core is to download rpm package , it's great too.

         But , I have to use debian as monitor/collector host OS , but I can not find where there have 4.2 core package for debian ?

         Is that true that : I have to comile zenoss 4.2 on debian os by build from srouce/svn ?

thanks all