zenoss : grobal timeout option
stephen cooke
2013-02-02 09:58:52 UTC
stephen cooke [http://community.zenoss.org/people/cuky23] created the discussion

"zenoss : grobal timeout option"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71334#71334

please move this to the correct area on the forum, as i am new to this forum i could find one.

can someone please answer a very simple question, i have taken over the management of the monitoring from a colleague who has left the company.

I am getting timeouts running plug-in scripts, that are then sending an alerts.

Where can i increase the timeout threshold  on running these scripts as they appear to be to short for busy periods of processing on the computer we have the monitoring running on?

Can i hook in a different event to the same alert for different times of the day?

regards
new user of the forum (cuky23)