Custom command script RRD legend question
xlancealot
2012-03-16 01:21:07 UTC
xlancealot [http://community.zenoss.org/people/xlancealot] created the discussion

"Custom command script RRD legend question"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65245#65245

Well as it states, I have a custom script that checks mysql for the seconds behind the master.  I need to tweak it a bit because if the slave stops, it returns NULL, so I need to make that some kind of critical alert, but for this forum discussion/thread, here is my problem.

The 2 graph's attached are the following;

c4-3 - single:   That is the image under the device/graphs
c4-3 - mutli:   I wrote a multi-graph report which is really what get's used the most since I have 20+ mysql servers in replication.

If you notice the graph's are identical (which it should be since it's the same script), but when I stopped the slave to get the seconds behind, then restarted, the seconds behind were around 375-400 or so seconds.   The graph is showing 3.0M     Is the M suppsoed to be base 100?   Wether yes or no, can that be changed to show the actual?

Should be pretty cut and dry, so thanks ...  Can't find anything in the docs on it!