Hide password when executing WMI commands.
Carlos Aramburu
2013-01-31 10:36:05 UTC
Carlos Aramburu [http://community.zenoss.org/people/caramburu] created the discussion

"Hide password when executing WMI commands."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71320#71320

In the run > commands displays a summary of the command to execute. If against windows WMI command shows the user's password.

This user has administrator permissions on the server and want to hide the password is not displayed in clear for security reassons.

any suggestions?. any zenpacks?.

Thanks

moss2k10
2013-02-01 13:35:42 UTC
moss2k10 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/moss2k10] created the discussion

"Re: Hide password when executing WMI commands."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71328#71328

Hello Carlos,
We are using Zenoss Core for more than two years now and still they did not release any patch for this issue.
We should probably treat it like a reason to buy the enterprise version ;)

Br,
Peter