Graphing Aggregate Availability Reports
Pete Starnes
2013-07-10 17:38:58 UTC
Pete Starnes [http://community.zenoss.org/people/pstarnes] created the discussion

"Graphing Aggregate Availability Reports"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73911#73911

Okay here is a harder problem to solve.  I would like to be able to graph the number of devices in a particular system that are up or down.  I would like to graph these as a total count as well as a percentage of devices up/down.

Once graphing them I would like to trigger notifications when a threshold is passed in the percentage of devices in a particular system are down.

Any takes on this one?