Help Creating a Report for Terminal Services
Randy Devone
2012-03-07 04:50:07 UTC
Randy Devone [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rdevone] created the discussion

"Help Creating a Report for Terminal Services"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65014#65014

I am using the WMI zenpack for Terminal Services and my graphs are working fine however I am a newbie in creating a custom reports to pull the data into a *csv file.  If someone is willing to help me create the report I really appreciate it.

I run :
Zenoss 3.2.1
CentOS 5.6 x64

This will help me out greatly and appreciate any help offered.

Thanks Randy