Network Map--Multiple Networks
Bradley Soler
2013-01-16 17:50:19 UTC
Bradley Soler [http://community.zenoss.org/people/bsoler] created the discussion

"Network Map--Multiple Networks"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71042#71042

Hello,

I have several network devices being monitored by zenoss using SNMP. When I go to the network map,
the 192.168.1.0 network view shows all the devices fine and networks. Now there are other networks
(three connected via site-to-site VPN and the rest are routed within the site) that are connected
via Layer 3 switches. These networks are 172.16.x.x. When I click on these switches and increase
the number of hops from the default, nothing appears on the network map. In the previous view, I figured that the
previous network view only shows networks/devices that are childs of 192.168.0.1. However clicking on a device
doesn't show them at all.

So how do I show the device and all the networks it's connected to as well as show multiple networks on the same
network map (and these networks are on different addressing blocks i.e 192.168.0.x and 172.16.x.x)?

Thank You