Event Transforms Video Tutorial
natewhistler
2013-05-27 15:41:14 UTC
natewhistler [http://community.zenoss.org/people/natewhistler] created the discussion

"Event Transforms Video Tutorial"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73330#73330

  I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind throughing together or linking an existing video tutorial for event transforms? I have been through the tutorials and I just don't get it. Everyone learns differently and in this particular case I need to see how it's done and where to go and what to expect.

I appreciate all the work and contributions everyone has done to make this such a great product and this one major gap in my understanding of Zenoss. If someone could help me out, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,