displaying memory available OID on Windows Servers in percentage
Oli Kultar
2013-09-20 13:25:07 UTC
Oli Kultar [http://community.zenoss.org/people/opawlik] created the discussion

"displaying memory available OID on Windows Servers in percentage"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74728#74728

Please give me advice  step by step how to display memory available OID on Windows Servers in percentage? I know there is transform option for that. I have pasted below code to Tranform field: Event->Event_Classes->Classes->Perf/CPU->Transform

import re
match = re.search('threshold of Free Memory [^:]+: current value ([\d\.]+)', evt.message)
if match and device:
    avail = float(match.groups()[0]) * 1024
    total = device.hw.totalMemory
    percent_used = (1 - (avail / total)) * 100
    evt.summary = "Memory threshold exceeded: current value %3.1f%%" % (percent_used)

but it doesn't work at all. What is the problem?

Oli