ORACLE DATABASE CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM IN WEB INTERFACE
premdv
2012-04-19 12:43:04 UTC
premdv [http://community.zenoss.org/people/premdv] created the discussion

"ORACLE DATABASE CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM IN WEB INTERFACE"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65985#65985

I am able to see the oracle_status.sh output in zenoss command mode. But same is not showing if I execute the oracle_status.sh in the web interface. I am geeting the below error

Preparing Command...
Executing command /opt/zenoss/ZenPacks/ZenPacks.RomanTykhonov.OracleDB-2.0-py2.6.egg/ZenPacks/RomanTykhonov/OracleDB/libexec/oracle_status.sh "sys/***@192.168.64.234 as sysdba" /opt/oracle/client against 192.168.64.102
sqlplus: error while loading shared libraries: libsqlplus.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
DONE in 3 seconds

Please help on this to get resolved.

Thanks

viaps
2013-03-08 02:23:07 UTC
viaps [http://community.zenoss.org/people/viaps] created the discussion

"Re: ORACLE DATABASE CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM IN WEB INTERFACE"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72316#72316

Did you manage to solve this problem?

I got a similiar error but I have distributed collectors and I found that the main collector is executing the command instead of the remote collector...

I dont know how to change this...