Adding CAS and LDAP onto Zope
brian koo
2013-07-09 16:22:48 UTC
brian koo [http://community.zenoss.org/people/comc49] created the discussion

"Adding CAS and LDAP onto Zope"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73881#73881

Hi I am trying to implement CAS and LDAP onto Zope(running zenoss) and I can't figure out how CAS and LDAP can communicate with each other. Right now I am trying to get CAS working on Apache and run LDAP on Zope behind Apache but I don't know if that method if possible. Can anyone lead me to the right direction? Thank you

brian koo
2013-07-15 20:47:24 UTC
brian koo [http://community.zenoss.org/people/comc49] created the discussion

"Re: Adding CAS and LDAP onto Zope"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73978#73978

OK I got https and CAS work through Apache but I still have no idea how to make CAS and LDAP communicate.. I can add LDAP to Apache but Zope won't know how to give different permission right?

comc49
2013-08-07 18:16:32 UTC
comc49 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/comc49] created the discussion

"Re: Adding CAS and LDAP onto Zope"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74285#74285

Is there a way to disable login into zenoss? I only want to use CAS as login method.