Error when trying to edit user created multi-graph report
Brent B
2013-01-08 21:51:39 UTC
Brent B [http://community.zenoss.org/people/brentb] created the discussion

"Error when trying to edit user created multi-graph report"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70878#70878

     Hello,

We are on Zenoss Version 3.2.1.  We have a custom multi graph report that is showing fine and was created fine. But when we try to edit it, Zenoss throws an error.  When you click on "Error details" it shows
*Type:*
*Value: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'getPhysicalRoot'*

I wasn't able to find any posts on this particular error, just other errors in the multi-graph reports.  Any ideas?\

Thanks!