How to clear Critical/Warning sign marked on Class
gdccyuen
2011-10-31 10:49:17 UTC
gdccyuen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gdccyuen] created the discussion

"How to clear Critical/Warning sign marked on Class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62314#62314

Hi all,

I run Zenoss Core 3.2, when I deleted/moved a device from a class, when it was the last one and it had a critical/warning event, the device can be deleted/moved smoothly but the critical/warning sign would left on the class forever. Is there any way to clear it?

Cheers,
Gordon

2011-10-31 12:49:34 UTC

"Re: How to clear Critical/Warning sign marked on Class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62316#62316

Interestingly enough, it looks like Zenoss does think there are devices there per the count in () after your class... Make sure you aren't filtering out devices by checking the production state dropdown, and checking all the production states. Maybe one of those has a warning event?

gdccyuen
2011-11-01 02:04:55 UTC
gdccyuen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gdccyuen] created the discussion

"Re: How to clear Critical/Warning sign marked on Class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62338#62338

I double checked the filter setting and nothing left in this class.

gdccyuen
2011-11-01 12:19:41 UTC
gdccyuen [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gdccyuen] created the discussion

"Re: How to clear Critical/Warning sign marked on Class"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62327#62327

I found the problem.

It seems that although the device was moved away, the events it had still lingered with the original class.
Click ‘Details’ for the original class, then ‘Event’ will show the events left over, suppress it will clean up the sign sticked.