Multi-Graph reports not showing after 4.2.4 upgrade.
suryadevarauday
2014-01-21 19:53:23 UTC
suryadevarauday [http://community.zenoss.org/people/suryadevarauday] created the discussion

"Multi-Graph reports not showing after 4.2.4 upgrade."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75652#75652

Did someone else notice the same issue missing the Multi-graph reports on zenoss 4.2.4?

I see all the datapoints, graph defnitions, collectors, Graph groups and same settings like 3.2.1 version. I can see the old data from the graps but nothing after i upgrade the machine.

suryadevarauday
2014-01-28 12:35:09 UTC
suryadevarauday [http://community.zenoss.org/people/suryadevarauday] created the discussion

"Re: Multi-Graph reports not showing after 4.2.4 upgrade."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75658#75658

Looks like its the same issue on 3.2.1 RPM based versions.

I was trying to upgrade it from 3.2.1 BIN package to 3.2.1 with zenrestore.