Graph- Changing Y axis - using custom Graph Definition?
Emocke
2013-05-09 09:50:41 UTC
Emocke [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Emocke] created the discussion

"Graph- Changing Y axis - using custom Graph Definition?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73127#73127

Good day

Im pulling a graph where i need to change my Y-axis to the different modulation used.
Each value is equal to a specific modulation
How do i change the Y axis to specify the modulation instead of a numerical value
1=4 Qam
2=16 Qam
3= 32 Qam
4= 64 Qam
5= 128 Qam
6= 256Qam

Emocke
2013-05-16 11:34:27 UTC
Emocke [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Emocke] created the discussion

"Re: Graph- Changing Y axis - using custom Graph Definition?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73228#73228

Hi Guys

Anyone have some idea to do what im trying to accomplish- I see the pic i added does not show anymore.

As stated in my previous post- Im able to pull the OID. The OID value is linked to a specific modulation.
How do i change the Y axis value to show the modulation instead of the value.

kerickson
2013-05-16 15:21:33 UTC
kerickson [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kerickson] created the discussion

"Re: Graph- Changing Y axis - using custom Graph Definition?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73232#73232

If what you want to do is change the Y-axis label, you can edit Graph Details and type the desired label into the field labeled Units. For an example, see http://community.zenoss.org/message/71224#71224 http://community.zenoss.org/message/71224

Emocke
2013-05-17 07:03:45 UTC
Emocke [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Emocke] created the discussion

"Re: Graph- Changing Y axis - using custom Graph Definition?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73261#73261

Thank you for your input.
Are there no way of changing the numerical value. The reason why i ask is that if i have to add all the different values in the label it might become messy. Loading Image... Loading Image...